Welcome to Horikawa Chiropractic!
- Experience the Gonstead Difference -
Horikawa Chiropractic offers personalized and high quality chiropractic care based on the knowledge of a U.S. licensed Doctor of Chiropractic. Dr. Horikawa uses a scientific, logical approach based primarily on The Gonstead System.
Chiropractic care directly approaches the nervous system by mainly adjusting the pelvis and the spine, and maximizes self healing mechanisms in the human body by improving the immune system.
Hirofumi Horikawa, D.C. (Doctor of Chiropractic)
Gonstead Chiropractor in Yoga Setagaya-ku, Tokyo
Graduate Waseda University in Tokyo and worked for IBM Japan as systems engineer and project manager.
2009 Moved to Iowa, US.
2010 Started Palmer College of Chiropractic
2012 Advanced Gonstead System Accomplishment Award.
(100 Hours of study in the Gonstead System)
2013 Graduate Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Summa Cum Laude
- Academic Excellence Award
- Internship with Dr. Lawlor for two years during college and preceptorship at the last 10th trimester with Dr. Ginsberg in Geneva, IL.
2013-2014 Associate Doctor of Chiropractic at Roman Chiropractic in Glendale, CA.
2014 October Opened Horikawa Chiropractic in Yoga Setagaya-ku, Tokyo.
State of California Licence No. DC32725
Radiography X-Ray Supervisor and Operator: RHC00200367
Chiropractic care helps the following
- General pain including back, leg, neck, arm, and jaw
- Low immune systems
- Migraines and headaches
- Numbness and tingling in extremities
- Joint pain including spine, knee, ankles, feet, shoulders, elbows, wrists, and hands
- Constipation, diarrhea, acid reflux, and gastrointestinal issues
- Coughing, runny nose, and sinus congestion
- Dizziness and fatigue
- Irritability, mood swings, and hormone imbalances
- Balance issues
- Ear infections
* Initial Examination takes about 1 hour, following visits takes about 15 to 20 minutes.
* Full Spine X-Ray is taken at the referral clinic. If you have any X-Ray films or images taken at other hospitals or clinics, please bring with you for reference.
* 30 minutes free consultation is available for your better understanding of Chiropractic Care.
1. U.S. Doctor of Chiropractic(D.C.)
Minimum 3 years and 4 months, and more than 4,000 hours of medical and chiropractic training is required to get the Doctor of Chiropractic degree in the U.S. Passing National Board Examination and acceptance of state requirement enables to work as a doctor in the clinic.
2. Safe Adjustment
Gentle, specific hands-on adjustments for every generation. From pregnancy, newborn, infant and child care to elders.
3. The Gonstead System
The Gonstead System is unique because it is through, complete and specific in both analyzing and treating the spine. Dr. Horikawa uses Visualization, Instrumentation, Static/Motion Palpation, X-Ray Analysis for a specific, logical approach and care based on The Gonstead System.
4. Short term results, Long term effects
Some patients feel the difference right after the adjustment on their initial visit, but most patients change in their condition after 5 to 10 visits. Long term periodic spinal checkups enables you to maintain your new improved levels of health.
5. The Fountain Head of Chiropractic
Chiropractic has more than 120 years of history in U.S. Dr. Horikawa practices by using the knowledge and technique learned at The Fountain Head of Chiropractic. Chiropractic is safe and natural health care without drugs and surgery.
Hours of Operation
Monday : 9:30am - 8:00pm
Tuesday : 9:30am - 8:00pm
Wednesday : 9:30am - 8:00pm
Thursday : Close
Friday : 9:30am - 8:00pm
Saturday : 9:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday : 10:00am - 6:00pm
Holiday : 10:00am - 6:00pm
Other Close dates and hours: Depends on schedule
- Initial Examination: 3,000Yen
- Adult: 5,000Yen
- Kids/Student: 3,000Yen
Visa, Master Card, AMEX, JCB, Diners Club, Discover available
4-12-5 Yoga Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 158-0097
Y&G Patio 303
2 minutes walk from East Exit of Yoga station on Denentoshi-Line.
1.Find this blue sign.
2.Go to the back of the building.
3.Up the right hand of stairs.
4.Press "303呼出" in the intercom.
5.Go up to the 3rd floor when unlocked the door.
6.Room "303" of the back left is the office entrance.